The Change Is In You – Bulgaria
"The Change is in You” association has been established to support the youngsters who are willing to broaden their horizons and make an actual change in their own societies by using and implementing what they have learnt from all around the world.
Our main goal is to create the bridge between formal, informal and non-formal education as well as the bridge between governmental institutions, business and society.
Our idea is via using non-formal methods and approaches to promote volunteering services and informal education as a tool for motivating youngsters to study harder and be more open-minded towards different cultures, religions, genders, nationalities, etc.
Main objectives of the organization:
* Help the development of the civil society and incorporation of young people into its democratic values and principles.
* Stimulate the unrestricted exchange of ideas and information, intellectual values and models of cooperation.
* Prevent and react against the negative phenomena amongst young people (youth crime, drug addiction, prostitution, racism, xenophobia, etc.).
* Promote quality education, social help and qualification of young people.
* Help integration and socialization of people with disabilities, ethnic minority groups and young people in the lowest income bracket.
* Offer social favour to society.
* Stand up for the values of the civil society.
* Introduce new programs and models of human communication and relationships.
* Partner and cooperate with local authorities, organizations and institutions connected with young people.
* Give access of young people to modern achievements and information technologies.
* Encourage wider participation of local community in education development and youth work.
* Popularize European and local volunteering.
* Work together on common projects with Tryavna Social Rehabilitation and Integration Centre, “Kalina” kindergarten, “Svetlina” kindergarten, High School of Fine Arts – Tryavna, “Prof. P. N. Raykov” Elementary school, “P. R. Slaveykov” Secondary school, thanks to the Erasmus + programme of the European commission and European Volunteering Service.